Thursday 22 May 2014

Ointments and Applications.

It would be wrong not to mention on this blog the work required to keep my man on the road spinning.   At this stage of the tour we need to take care of his posterior which has suffered a little of the last couple of days.  If   A clean bottom is a healthy bottom as far as saddle sores go. Difficult to define what they are but they need to be looked after or that  could be the end of the trip. I have always used the Zinc and Castor Oil. Heals problems up pretty quickly.  Our man from Shoreham is well prepared as you can see from the photograph. It is a good job we have a couple of lighter bike days to give backsides a good airing. 

1 comment:

  1. On entering the men's toilet at Norwich's "Bicycle Shop Bar" the other night. I was astounded to be met by Richard's poster, unnervingly his silhouetted figure followed my every move. This disturbed me to such an extent that I abandoned my mission and ran downstairs proclaiming to Mandy that Richard Durrant is playing here soon....he's in the toilets! "What do you mean? And, why are your flies open?"came her reply.

    After some not too extensive digging I discover that my good friend Sean is with him and so I salute you both and look forward to seeing Richard perform and Sean "Roady" Simmington carry his gear in and out!

    See you soon and best wishes, Matt & Mandy

    ReplyDelete